ideas left a sour taste in my mouth.
- Its hard to digest all those ideas at once.
- Even though he is a voracious reader; he can t chew
all those ideas.
- That teacher is always spoonfeeding her students.
- That idea has deep roots.
[ideas are persons]
- Darwin is the father of modern biology.
- Those medieval ideas continue to live on even today.
- Cognitive linguistics is still in its infancy.
- Maybe we should resurrect that ancient idea.
- She breathed new life into that idea.
[ideas are fashion]
idea went out of style several years ago.
- Those scientists are the avant-garde of their field.
- Those revolutionary ideas are no longer in vogue.
- Semiotics has become truly chic.
- That idea is an old hat.
- The interlocutor in question uttered
the following statement: I do not see how anyone can swallow your
ideas, especially since most of them have gone out of fashion, and thus are